Hair fall problem

I am suffering from last three months from my hair fall problem..plzz tell me what should i do, nd what medicines i take

Doctor Answers (2) on Hair fall problem

Hair falling is generally due to malnutrition , over exposure to pollution or hormonal imbalance. Usually there is fall of 10-15 hairs daily , which is quite natural process. But excess of hairfall is indication of some  disease .
Regular exercises helps to control hair growth.  There are some remedies which can help to control hair fall. One of them is..... ..
Curd is the best remedy for hair loss. This may also gives smoothie hair. Curd not only prevents hair loss but also gives shiny hair. You can combine curd with mustard seeds (paste) or black peeper and curd or curd in honey (moisturizer). Apply to the hair and shampoo it after 30 minutes.

For more home remedies and ayurveda treatment , consult privately.

Wish u a good health.

Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Although you can't reverse natural hairfall,  you can protect hair from damage that may eventually lead to thinning.

To prevent hair damage that may cause hair loss, follow these tips:

Go natural: Leave your hair its natural color and texture. If that is not an option for you, give hair time to recover between blowouts and chemical treatments.

Choose products wisely: Use a basic shampoo designed for your hair type. When curling your hair, choose less-damaging sponge rollers. Also, brush using a moderately stiff, natural-bristle brush, which is less likely to tear your hair.

Brush properly: Proper hair brushing can do as much for the condition of your hair as any over-the-counter product. Using a proper brush, apply full strokes from the scalp to the tips of your hair to distribute the hair's natural oil. Be gentle, and avoid brushing your hair when wet, when it is especially fragile. It is best to use a comb on wet hair.
Consult Dermatologist.....