Hair fall problem
I am suffering from hairfall problem from so long. Almost every doctor suggests monoxidil which makes hair very very ruf. Please suggest some good doctor who can advise something other than this.
51 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Srinivas C
Dermatologist 19 yrs exp Bangalore
Minoxidil is the gold standard for hair loss treatment. Anyway since you are not happy using it you can try capixyl gel daily for 6 months.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.