Hair fall problem
Hi, my hair is dry, curly and short. From few months I see hair fall when I take shower. I used pantajali, Himalaya , tresemme shampoo but no use.. Even when I comb my hair I see hair fall .. I don't have any thyroid problem.. I think due to water change I see hair fall from 3 months.. Please suggest how to control this.. Thank you.

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

The hair cycle normally consists of growing, resting and falling hairs and there is a delicate balance between these stages of hair cycle. Normally hair should re-grow but if it is not happening, you should consider seeing a dermatologist. Further information is in the following weblink
Your dermatologist will decide a treatment plan for you after a consultation.