Hair fall problem

Hi , I,m facing problem of hair fall from the last 2 years I,m 26 years old and I never make experiment on my hairs.
views-icons 37 Views 1 Share Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Hair fall problem

doctor profile image
Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
It's very unfortunate that you are facing this can be androgenic alopecia which is due to excess of male hormones...or telogen effluem...try to have healthy diet at regular intervals,drink more water,manage stressful situations smoothly if possible avoid them,biotin supplements helps will require topical agents like minoxidil which will maintain hair density and also helps in new hair growth...consult dermatologist they will do the needful..
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?