Hair fall problem
Facing hair fall problem from few days and at the center of my head , it is clearly visible that i am lossing some of my hairs.
44 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Pradnya Shastri
Trichologist 9 yrs exp Mumbai

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹1000 for 24 hrs

Looking at the description of your complaint you seem to have developed Androgenetic Alopecia. You might need to start on prescription medicines so visit an allopathic dermatologist near you. Also, hair thinning at this age (22 years) means that the body is unhealthy and this happens because of an unhealthy lifestyle . So start modifying lifestyle along with treatment from a dermatologist. Both need to be done simultaneously else results aren't great. Remember that hair treatment takes time so be patient. Read these links : 1.  2.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.