Hair Fall problem

As mentioned, I'm just 23 years old, but look at my hair in my Profile Picture, I look as if I'm 33. I don't witness sever hair fall, but it is slowly and gradually decreasing. I shampoo once in two days or once a day, depending upon the oiliness of my hair/scalp. The water used is saline (borewell), shampoo used is Dove (for years) and I'm under stressful environment which is unavoidable as I have to earn my living. I know some of these (or many other) might have affted my hair, I just want to know how to stop this and want to know if I can regrow the part of hair that I've lost.
views-icons 44 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Hair Fall problem

Hi. You may be suffering from early onset androgenetic alopecia. Does your father or brother or maternal uncles have balding? This could genetically predispose you to balding. Further environmental factors , pollution, stress, junk food and poor diet could cause you to lose hair further. You'll probably need treatment with hair care lotions or serums - something that has vasodilator properties and improves thickness of hair and reduces hair loss. Have a good balanced nutritious diet. Yes your hair density can be restored if you take timely treatment and care of your hair.. See a dermatologist near you. Hope this helps. Let me know if you need any further assistance in this regard. Warm regards.