Hair fall o my head back
I had fallen hair on my head back in a small portion . This is the first time it happend. I don't why it happened, any medicine?

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal
Trichologist 6 yrs exp Bangalore

Greetings. This is alopecia areata. This is an auto immune disorder - where the body's immunity affects the hair root and hair is lost. You'll need treatment with intralesional lesions to be given into and around the lesion. Also certain lotions and creams would be needed to be used as maintenance to support hair growth. Kindly see a qualified dermatologist near you
Further queries and snaps of lesions can be sent on Practo Direct