Hair fall
My brother is suffering from excessive hair fall and is going bald. It's not hereditary as my father has healthy hair. He has tried everything from oiling to washing his hair with ayurvedic products but nothing seem to work.

Dr. Vaibhav Lunkad
Sexologist 24 yrs exp Pune

Guaranteed results with couriered medicine costing approximately 2000 per month
Dr. Abhishek Pilani
Trichologist 6 yrs exp Anand

Hereditary is just one of the reason.. U may be suf from androgenic alopecia which is dihydtotestostetone related.. visit a dermatologist and get evaluated for the cause.. for areas where u ve already lost hair u might req a hair transplant .. get it done from a qualified doc only