Hair fall, less hair.
I have straight hair, from 11 STD I started losing my hair and now it is much more I had been to dermatogist but the medicines did not work instead the problem worsened , after that I hav used pateen , dove, tresme, loreal, sunsilk , cocunut oil, almond oil, etc i have also used home remediesbut could not control hair fall , now have been using ayurvedic product and theres still more hair fall. And now there less hair remaining iam very stressed out please help me to regain my hair and to stop hair fall. Suggest me a oil shampoo and conditioner if required.

Dr. Sheetal Kulkarni Kothekar
Trichologist 13 yrs exp Pune
Hi..by your history it seems that your problem is of long standing duration.you need dermatologist opinion,as to find out the exact cause.There r many causes for hair fall.may b faulty food habits..family history..over use of hair cosmetics..many other...so difficult to prescribe without consultation. Thanks...dr sheetal kothekar..pune