Hair fall issue
I have hair fall issue from past 1 year I have tried all types of shampoos and conditioner but no results can u please tell me what is the best one and some suggestions to prevent hair fall issues

I understood your concern  and noted the problem as well .I need to ask few more details to make a diagnosis and start treatment and advice which suits you. Pl consult me on Practo , so that I can help you better.book a time slot as per your convenience for consultation.

tablet follihair once a day. mintop spray 5% topical application
Consult Dermatologist.
Need to see Thyroid profile. Supplements are available. Can consult me privately for proper management and prescription
Need to rule out the root cause... For that need to get some blood tests done...
consult for Prescription