Hair fall issue
I have been suffering from excessive hair fall and Dandruff problem.i have consulted a near by Dr who asked to take blood test. It was found all good and he suggested me an Anti - Dandruff Shampoo and other oils which are Homeopathic in nature. But still it persists. I am confused and request you to guide accordingly. Also clarify what will be the primary reasons for hair fall. Nearly 20-30 strands of hair falls daily. So please guide me

Good morning ! 1.Regarding your dandruff - Please STOP using oils ! Your dandruff will get aggravated with the use of oils .Please use a Ketaconazole based shampoo on alt.days for about a month .If you still feel the dandruff has not come down then please consult a dermatologist in person . 2.Regarding your hairfall - It is usually normal for a person to lose upto 100 hairs per day,so losing 20-30 hairs is normal.Please dont get anxious regarding the same .Hair generally undergoes a cycle of growing , quiescent and falling stages.It could be the phase of falling that your hair might be in. In case if you feel there is an increase in hair fall for more than 3 months,please do consult a dermatologist in person. I hope this answers your questions !