Hair fall in men
I have been suffering from hair loss for around the years now. I have been using minoxidil for one year now. However I can't see any improvement. Should I start using finasteride?
112 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Pinanky Jadhav-Adhe
Dermatologist 10 yrs exp Mumbai
Hello, Finasteride is a prescription medicine. Please consult with your dermatologist before starting it. Results are better when Finasteride is combined with minoxidil. You can also opt for other therapies like Micro-needling or PRP. Warm regards, Dr Pinanky Jadhav, Eternis Skin & Hair Clinic, Pune
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?