Hair fall in Bangalore
Hi , Please help. I am losing my hair since I moved to Bangalore. Please advise if anything can be done.

There are several kinds of hair loss. The commonest is Androgenetic alopecia or male pattern baldness. The other common type is telogen hairloss (shedding of the hair in the resting phase). The second type of hairloss is due to many factors like stress, medicines, hormonal imbalance, improper diet etc. Both are treatable but require different types of treatment. Please visit a dermatologist near you to get diagnosed and treated accordingly. Warm regards. Dr. Rajdeep Mysore. Chirag Hospital Bangalore