Hair fall

I am facing regular hair fall for last one month or so. I have used different hair oils for massaging the scalp but there is no benefit visible as my hair are continuously falling(25 to 30 hair per wash) and now the scalp is getting visible on the front.

Doctor Answers (2) on Hair fall

Dr. Chitrika G .B Bangalore | Dermatosurgeon
Hair fall can be due to various causes. Nutritional deficiency,male pattern baldness. However upto 60-70 hair per day is considered normal.But if you feel there is thinning of hair in your frontal region visit a dermatologist for further management. consume a healthy diet rich in proteins and omega 3-fatty acids. Start taking 3-4 spoons of flax seeds daily.
Wish you a speedy recovery
Dr.chitrika G.B
Grow and Glow Health Care
Dr. Pradnya Shastri Mumbai | Trichologist
Looking at your profession and age I will advise:
1. Go to a dermatologist. You might have Androgenetic Alopecia for which you might need prescription medicines and long term treatments. Which is why such forums will not work for you.
2. Start modifying your lifestyle. How?
a. Eat on time and healthy
b. Sleep by 11 p.m.( latest). I know for your profession it is difficult. But try to at least 4 times a week.
c. Wake up by 6 a.m.
d. Exercise . Clock 150 min in a week.
Start will all the above till you visit a dermatologist. This will help your treating dermatologist.