Hair Fall from front side
Hello, I am 24 years old and am suffering from hair fall from front side(2a stage of hair fall). I have heard about the PRP treatment and also seen some videos of procedure. Please suggest me good dermatologist for the treatment am very much worried
63 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

Greetings. Prp is a recent advance in treatment of hair loss. Stimulates hair growth, better hair texture and thickening of hair. Also controls hair loss. You must consult and get it done by a qualified dermatologist in your city who is aware of proper prp technique. Hope this helps. Further questions may be sent on follow up messaging. Warm regards. Dr Govind S Mittal, EXCEL CARE hospital, Bangalore.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.