Hair Fall and scalp issue
Continuous hair fall since 2010. Lost maximum hair and scalp is clearly visible. Nowadays I am having itching problem on my scalp. I scratch my head and because of that I loose lot of hair. This hair fall is not genetic,no one in the family is having this problem.

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal

Hi. You may be suffering from early onset androgenetic alopecia. Does your father or brother or maternal uncles have balding? This could genetically predispose you to balding. Further environmental factors , pollution, stress, junk food and poor diet could cause you to lose hair further. You'll probably need treatment with hair care lotions or serums - something that has vasodilator properties and improves thickness of hair and reduces hair loss. Have a good balanced nutritious diet. Yes your hair density can be restored if you take timely treatment and care of your hair. For dandruff you'll need an antifungal shampoo. See a dermatologist near you. Hope this helps. Let me know if you need any further assistance in this regard. Warm regards.
Dr. Nagesh .T. S

It could be androgenetic alopecia. It need not be hereditary always. However other causes has to be ruled out. If you can send pictures of the scalp it can be diagnosed