Hair fall and reduced Density
Iam having a severe hair fall and reduced Density. Can I get my normal density back with medicine please suggest. Please find attached images.

It might be due to stress related, medicines and prp will help you.
Visit to hair specialist
You are suffering from hormonal changes causing Androgenetic alopecia causing hair fall. It's completely stoppable even regrowth of hair is possible with certain medications without any side effects. Treatment depends on the grade of hair loss. So, it's a must for diagnosing which grade, you are in for an effective treatment. Please  send photos of your head, by direct online consultation for accurate diagnosis and proper treatment.