Hair Fall And Receding Ha
I have a problem of hair fall and loose about 25-30 hairs on an average in a day. I also have a problem of receding hair line. I have dandruff. My scalp is dry.

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

The hair cycle normally consists of growing, resting and falling hairs and there is a delicate balance between these stages of hair cycle. Normally hair should regrow but if its not happening, you should consider seeing a dematologist. Further information is in the following weblink https://www.aad.org/public/diseases/hair-and-scalp-problems/hair-loss
Meet a Dermatologist.