Hair fall and oily scalp
I have hair fall before 3 months due to fungal infection. I completed the given medication for the problem. I also shaved my head twice. Again now my hair is falling but, my hair length is one & a half inch. Hair falling apart is only about 5 cm. As if it was grown few days before. I even have oily scalp.

Dr. Rasya Dixit
Hello you seemed to be suffering  seborrheic dermatitis, which could be increase in hair fall. I would recommend a good anti dandruff shampoo and a solution which contains salicylic acid or tar which is to applied overnight. However pls consult a dermatologist so you can get a goof examination about your scalp. thank you