Hair fall and its control

Im 20 years old. I have problem with my hair fall and its becoming reddish brown also.please tell me the solution to reduce hair fall and to make my hair black without any side effects.

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal
Trichologist 6 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi. You may be suffering from early onset androgenetic alopecia. Does your father or brother or maternal uncles have balding? This could genetically predispose you to balding. Further environmental factors , pollution, stress, junk food and poor diet could cause you to lose hair further. You'll probably need treatment with hair care lotions or serums - something that has vasodilator properties and improves thickness of hair and reduces hair loss. Have a good balanced nutritious diet. Yes your hair density and colour can be restored if you take timely treatment and care of your hair. For colour changes, make sure you are not using any chemicals etc, and nutritional deficiencies need to be ruled out. See a dermatologist near you. Hope this helps. Let me know if you need any further assistance in this regard. Warm regards.