Hair fall and itchy scalp

My hair is falling from the past 3-4 months and it is freaking me out. my scalp has become very itchy. but the best part is that after hair falls it again regrows. one thing which i have noticed is that the hair tip is yellowish. there is dandruff on my scalp. my nose hair and eyebrow hair is also itching and falling slowly. plz suggest me what should i do. i am just fed up with this problem. i consulted a dermatologist and he prescribed me antifungal shampoo(keraglo AD) but it seems that its not working. plz help me

Doctor Answers (1) on Hair fall and itchy scalp

Hi. You may be suffering from early onset androgenetic alopecia. Could you send your pictures on follow up chat?! Apart from being genetically predisposed to balding,  environmental factors , pollution, stress, junk food and poor diet could cause you to lose hair further. You'll probably need treatment with hair care lotions or serums - something that has vasodilator properties and improves thickness of hair and reduces hair loss. Have a good balanced nutritious diet. Your hair density can be restored if you take timely treatment and care of your hair. Prp therapy is possibly a good treatment option.. For scalp you can considering changing the shampoo along with oral anti fungals. See a dermatologist near you. Hope this helps. Let me know if you need any further assistance in this regard. Warm regards.