Hair fall and greying

I am facing severe hair fall problem. My hair line is getting deeper. Also I am facing premature hair graying.

Doctor Answers (1) on Hair fall and greying

Hi greetings. Reversing grey hair to black is indeed among the tough results to show to a patient since this is a multifactorial problem. Since in most it's genetically mediated, it's tough to reverse or treat. However there are certain peptides and newer molecules application of which may be worth a trial. It's also important to rule out hormonal irregularities and nutritional deficiencies. Increase intake of oral anti oxidants. Meet a dermatologist near you for further advise. About hair fall and hair line recession - you may be suffering from early onset androgenetic alopecia. Could you send your pictures on follow up chat?! Apart from being genetically predisposed to balding, environmental factors , pollution, stress, junk food and poor diet could cause you to lose hair further. You'll probably need treatment with hair care lotions or serums - something that has vasodilator properties and improves thickness of hair and reduces hair loss. Have a good balanced nutritious diet. Your hair density can be restored if you take timely treatment and care of your hair. Prp therapy is possibly a good treatment option.. See a dermatologist near you. Hope this helps. Let me know if you need any further assistance in this regard. Warm regards. Dr Govind S Mittal.