Hair fall and baldness

My mother has severe hair fall and hair thinning to such an extent that she is approaching baldness. Will homeopathy treatment help? How is Dr. Batra's for treatment?

Doctor Answers (4) on Hair fall and baldness

Amal Mandal Kolkata | Homeopath
Hello, I don't interested to make so many confusing discussion as those will not be helped the proper. I shall say that as homeopathy said that all the external signs n symptoms are nothing but the indications of internal disorder. So everyone should go through a throw proper characterized homoeopathic case recording system which will give one's true picture of ailments. So if think fit contact through Practo location dumdum Kolkata
It is only severe nutritional deficiency when combined with menopausal changes in hormones or blood loss may present with such hairfall. Please consult with more info at Consult direct.
Hello.
Homoeopathic medicines will surely help. She is hypothyroid as I see. You can consult Dr. Batra's clinic for this.
Regards
Hair loss, as the name itself implies, refers to the falling of hair from scalp / head; another term used to describe this is alopecia. It is a broad term that also includes thinning of hair. While genetics plays a vital role in this condition that afflicts both men and women, there are several other factors that are involved in bringing on this problem in people. In order to understand the reasons for hair fall better, it is essential that you learn about the various growth stages of hair. The hair growth cycle consists of three phase.
The factors leading to hair loss include:

1) Skin diseases affecting the scalp like fungal infection of scalp known as tinea capitis, seborrhoea (dandruff), eczema of scalp, or lichen planus.

2) Genetic factors.

3) Hormonal changes including those that occur after childbirth and during menopause.

4) Nutritional deficiencies due to a diet that lacks iron (leading to anemia), and also lack of protein intake.

5) Recovery from acute fever like typhoid and erysipelas leads to diffuse hair loss.

6) Drug use like the ones that are used in treating high blood pressure, joint pains, cancer, or depression. Anagen effluvium refers to the condition of hair loss due to chemotherapy in a cancer patient.

7) Physical trauma / injury to head.

8) Emotional trauma like constant stress or grief due to loss of a family member / close friend.

9) General diseases like diabetes mellitus, tuberculosis, Hypothyroidism, or AIDS.

10) Auto-immune related hair loss in which the hair cells are mistaken for a foreign body and are destroyed by the immune cells of the body.

11) Hairstyles like tight braids or ponytails where the hair is tightly pulled backwards leading to traction alopecia; indiscriminate use of hair colors and hair straighteners.
Although hair loss is not a life threatening condition but it can be a source of constant stress and worry in the persons affected by it.
A person suffering from hair loss possesses lower self esteem and self confidence levels, and also feels embarrassed when in company of other people.
Homeopathy can very efficiently deal with cases of hair loss, and produce excellent results. In Homeopathy, a huge number of wonderful medicines are present that are used to tackle hair loss cases. Every kind of hair loss (ranging from hair loss due to anemia / nutritional deficiencies, due to skin disorders, due to mental / physical trauma, due to childbirth or menopause, after acute diseases, to alopecia areata, alopecia totalis or androgenetic alopecia) can be treated with the help of well selected homeopathic medicines.
To treat hair loss through Homeopathy detail case history of the patient needs to be studied. The cause and site of hair loss are to be noted down along with the constitutional symptoms of the patient which are given prime importance in any kind of case of hair loss. The constitutional symptoms include the eating habits, level of thirst, thermals, mental symptom etc. and these are to be given top position in forming the totality of symptoms while case taking. After the case has been properly evaluated, the case homeopathic medicine is administered to the patient. I wouldn't comment on any clinic treatment. Would advice you to start treatment for your mother immediately.