Hair fall and baldness

Can anybody suggest me the best dermatologist in chennai ? And advise what type of treatment they provide , wherher its harmful or usefull? Some people suggest me to go for segal's solution to stop hair fall and regrow. Because it does not have side effects while the medicines provided by dermatologist have side effects. Please advise which one to choose , I dont want to take risk and have already wasted my time in other auyr vedic tablets.

Doctor Answers (1) on Hair fall and baldness

The hair cycle normally consists of growing, resting and falling hairs and there is a delicate balance between these stages of hair cycle. Normally hair should re-grow but if it is not happening, you should consider seeing a dermatologist. Further information is in the following weblink
Meet a good dermatologist.
You seem to be confused with treatment options. As Dermatologist we take enough precautions and educate the patients about possible side effects.