Hair fall & less density
I always had dense and full hair. Over the last 4-5 months, I have noticed my hair has become thin and density and reduced a lot in the front part above my forehead. Hairfall has noticeably increased. My family never had a baldness history. Can you please suggest a possible reason and cure for this? Any home remedy?

Dr. Rajib Roy
Dermatologist 8 yrs exp Kolkata

Hi. Warm regards. I can understand your concern. Well hairfall/alopecia have various reasons. Baldness/ Androgenetic Alopecia is just one presentation. Please consult your nearest Trichologist/Dermatologist and get a detailed work up done. If you want to consult me, please go through www.drrajibroy.com/Contact page and book an appointment. Thank you.