Hair density reduced
I started losing my hair since last 6 months. I used to have very dense hair. I could not see scalp even applying lot of oil before six months. Now I can see the whole scalp except sides and back very very clearly. I had gone through all medical tests(thyroid,hemoglobin etc) and i dont have any problem with that. Howww can i regrow my lost hair or hair density as i lost it very recently and my age is 23.

Dr. Rashmi Soni Lohiya
Dermatologist 10 yrs exp Pune
Hi, From your description it seems like you are suffering from male pattern hair loss which is typically seen in males where the hair line recedes mainly from temples and frontal area to leave behind a band of hair at the back in late stages. Almost every male faces this concern throughout their lifetime . Your genetic makeup, family history and enviroental factors determine the age of onset and severity. There are various treatments available in addition to medical treatment too. Visit a dermatologist for further detailed work up and history regarding your problem after which various options like mesotherapy, low level laser therapy or PRP treatment can be done in addition to prescribed medicines. The primary aim of the treatment is to stop hair loss followed by giving you the maximum regrowth possible with the above mentioned therapies. Regards, Dr Rashmi Soni Lohiya