Hair dandruff

Heii im a 17 year boy i have suffered from typhoid in oct 2015. now i m having very much dandruff & hair loss about 7to 8 hairs broke at the time of hair bath. is it necessary to get bald after typhiod please suggest me any anti dandruff & no hair Loss shampoo

Doctor Answers (2) on Hair dandruff

Hi nothing to worry regarding this , the causes for dandruff may be of variety of causes which include lack of hydration , inadequate nutrition , lack of iron , lack of proteins in body , thyroid and many others but rate.. so post typhoid this happens routinely in any person. So take plenty of water juices and be more on liquid diet.. If you have any other problem you can send me for any queiries regarding your health..
Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Hello.. There is no indication for going bald..please have more of green leafy vegetables and egg white...include more proteins and hydrate yourself well...make sure that your haemoglobin levels are normal as well as calcium levels are in normal range...try using ciclopirox olamine shampoo