ayurveda-icon
Hair care(Early aging of Hair)
I ordered  amla juice of Patanjali for early aging of hair.is it's consumption is helpful.I searched some websites it is shown that Patanjali uses sodium benzoate with vitamin C which is carcenogenic.Can u suggest me is it safe for consumption or not? I attached the screenshot also.

अमला पाउडर 1चम्मच सुबह खाली पेट ले। अथवा आमलकी रसायन  चोथाई चम्मच ले सकते है। दिन में दो बार ले सकते है। साथ ही अमला पाउडर रात्रि में  पानी में भिगो दे सुबह इस पानी से सिर भी धोएं।
Intead of taking these packed juices, take one fresh amla regularly in morning empty stomach.
Well, instead of consuming any medicine, if you could practice a very well known Yoga posture, called 'Sarvangasan' also known as 'shoulder stand' then it may give you better results. *Caution - Perform only under the guidance of a professional Yoga Trainer.
consult with a professional Yoga Trainer
Application of 'Bhringraj oil' on scalp may prevent hair fall and greying of hairs.
yes take amla rasayan also consult me for more details