Haif fall ,thinning,

Want your advice to stop hairfall by natural treatment and how to grow hair and make them dense.. its in my top of part, taking right know iron and calcium tablet only , help me its serioua for my future
views-icons 51 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Haif fall ,thinning,

doctor profile image
Dr. Manoj Agarwala
11 yrs. of exp | Delhi | Dermatologist

INR 250 for 24 hrs

Hi. You must be having a certain type of hair fall which can be determined by consultation with a dermatologist. For hair loss of the common type. i.e Male pattern baldness, the treatment typically consists of usage of oral medication (Finasteride) and topical lotion (Minoxidil ). The dosage and duration is decided by your dermatologist. You need to be patient with the treatment protocol as it takes months to see initial improvement. Certain dermatologists supplement biotin, hair serum and advice procedures like PRP therapy which may accelerate the rate of hair growth.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?