Gynocology

M newly married in feb & not planning for kids.we tried intercourse & my hubby removed outside. No condom were used.this month I got my periods 7 days early and it's been 7days n m still bleeding.I hv pcod. I hv mild lower abdomen pain. Are these pregnancy symptoms despite me bleeding? We had sex only once.

Hello there,.., To regulate your menstrual cycle, your doctor may recommend combination birth control pills — pills that contain both estrogen and progestin. These birth control pills decrease androgen production and give your body a break from the effects of continuous estrogen, lowering your risk of endometrial cancer and correcting abnormal bleeding. As an alternative to birth control pills, you might use a skin patch or vaginal ring that contains a combination of estrogen and progestin. During the time that you take this medication to relieve your symptoms, you won't be able to conceive. Consult Gynecologist for further advice...