Gynocologist
My marriage last year December 2016 , my wife every month 40days once date , but last 2 times 55days or 60 days date . What's the problem , (

Dr. Swati Chitnis
Gynecologist 6 yrs exp Mumbai

Hello. Irregular periods can be due to several causes, stress, thyroid, PCOS, long term diseases. She will need examination and few tests to find the cause
TSH, ultrasound pelvis, hemogram
Dr. Harisha N L

Hi...it may occur in women who have anemia i.e low haemoglobin levels,diabetes or thyroid problems. It is also common in women with high levels of a protein called prolactin in their blood...it can be the side effects of certain drugs like oral contraceptives,antipsychotics,antiepileptics...it may be due to poly cystic ovarian disease as well... So I would suggest you to consult nearest gynecologists for detailed clinical examination and evaluation they will do the needful.
Dr. Rita Bakshi
Gynecologist/Obstetrician 31 yrs exp Delhi
Hello, Your wife's periods might be irregular due to hormonal imbalance in her body. Visit a gynaecologist for further evaluation and treatment.
Dr. Mamta Pattnayak
Gynecologist 14 yrs exp Gurgaon
Hi, it is due to some hormone imbalace , so meet gynaecologist and do some hormone tests and accordingly treatment. If BMI is high then do regular exercises. It will normalise the hormones. Periods more than 37 days is not a normal period, it should be evaluated.