I think I have gynochomasetia. Swallowing in chest,sometimes i feel pain in chest. Surgery is one way but I  want to know if there is other way to cure this problem by medicines or gel? I also want to know  sometimes i feel pain in male breast area. Is there any chance or possibility of occurance of cancer in patiet ?
25 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Hithysh BM
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore
Hello cancer in chest as you assume it to be breast cancer chances are very is a better option consult surgeon for further evaluation and treatment.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.