P. versicolor
Doctor, i had this problem of p versicolor on chest and back for many years. Recently it has spread on my forearms and a little on the face as well. I've taken treatment. Applying keraglo AD lotion daily, using saborbar soap and ta king fluzon 150 mg tablets once a week. Its been two weeks and no major improvement is noticed by me. Shall i continue the treatment or ask the doctor to prescribe some other medicine?

Dr. Sidaarth Khera
You are on the right treatment. The pigmentation part takes time to settle. Have patience.
visit your doctor for a review of you do not notice improvement in 10 days.