Gynic issue

I'm on 29 day of my cycle, my cycle usually is 35 days, I'm trying to conceive. I'm suffering from backache at lower back.. Just want to know the earliest symptoms of pregnancy & wen shud I test?

Doctor Answers (2) on Gynic issue

Dr. Sujoy Dasgupta Kolkata | Gynecologist/Obstetrician
You can check for pregnancy as soon as you miss your period, which is the earliest sign of pregnancy. We have yo look whether backache is related to conception problem or not.
Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there we undertsand your feeling and your concern too. Usually menstrual cycle will totally get ceased when you're oregnant and will feel uneasy and irritable feeling you will have alway. And also you feel nausea in the morning hours of the day. If the menses are not on their regular way you can test yourself with the urine pregnancy test e b en thiugh it is not highly specific it woukd help you jnow what exactly is what. The inly specific test that can ruke out pregnancy is bhcg test that could only be done hy doctors advice. Thank you