I want to get rid of it. I'm 19 years old. What to do. Any surgery but no side effect and somewhat cost efficient
views-icons 64 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Radhakrishnan nair
Gynecologist 27 yrs exp Ernakulam
who told you its gynaecomastia? what is your BMI ? weight and height. ? if obese reduce weight or else consult a surgeon or plastic surgeon
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?