I'm suffering from gynecomastia from 4 years. Some doctors told that " wait 1year it will be cure" But no use
82 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Rajendran
Plastic Surgeon 7 yrs exp Chennai
dear 16 yr old, don't get upset... idiopathic pubertal gynaecomastia is a very common problem....rule out hormonal problems, get evaluated by a doctor for drug history and examination..... if it is not so disfiguring, can wait and watch for spontaneous resolution, but more often than not surgery will be required,  in the formof of liposuction with a small incision approach for gland excision...
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?