I am suffering from gynecomastia (male breast) i want to know if there is any other treatment options other than surgery?
164 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Hithysh BM
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore
hello you have given details as a female and you are telling you have gynaecomastia if you are a male consult endocrinologist and surgeon for further evaluation and treatment.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?