I am suffereing from gynecomastia for the past 2 years. Please suggest me some treatment to get rid of this.
113 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Sanchit Talwar
Dermatologist 8 yrs exp Chandigarh
Hi.Gynecomastia can be easily and safely treated by Liposuction assisted Mastectomy whereby the excessive Breast tissue/Fat is removed.Medical therapy (Testosterone administration)hasn't really had great results in patients,so I would advice you to go for Surgery (Liposuction assisted Mastectomy). Regards, Dr.Sanchit Talwar, MD (Skin & VD), Consultant Dermatologist, Dr Talwar's Skin, Laser and Cosmetic Clinic CHANDIGARH.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
2/2 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?