Gynecology

Hi Doc, I am 29 years old i have irregular periods,thryroid problems,pcod issues,obese. i have lots of mood swings. I have been consulting doctors for more than 2 years and i am not comfortable with any do, everyone say some or the other. i need personal attention from the doc who can advice me on my issues i am facing,i feel depressed, i am planning for baby but dont know what to do. i am unable to take time for myself to reduce my weight.every doc tell the same.

Hello there..., If you're trying to become pregnant, you may need a medication to help you ovulate. Clomiphene is an oral anti-estrogen medication that you take in the first part of your menstrual cycle. If clomiphene alone isn't effective, your doctor may add metformin to help induce ovulation. If you don't become pregnant using clomiphene and metformin, your doctor may recommend using gonadotropins — follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH) and luteinizing hormone (LH) medications that are administered by injection...