Hi Doc, I am 29 years old i have irregular periods,thryroid problems,pcod issues,obese. i have lots of mood swings. I have been consulting doctors for more than 2 years and i am not comfortable with any do, everyone say some or the other. i need personal attention from the doc who can advice me on my issues i am facing,i feel depressed, i am planning for baby but dont know what to do. i am unable to take time for myself to reduce my weight.every doc tell the same.
views-icons 60 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Chethan R S
General Physician Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Hello there..., If you're trying to become pregnant, you may need a medication to help you ovulate. Clomiphene is an oral anti-estrogen medication that you take in the first part of your menstrual cycle. If clomiphene alone isn't effective, your doctor may add metformin to help induce ovulation. If you don't become pregnant using clomiphene and metformin, your doctor may recommend using gonadotropins — follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH) and luteinizing hormone (LH) medications that are administered by injection...
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?