Pcod problem
I am having pcod from last 3 years, I m taking regestrone 5mg for getting my periods every month. I would like to know is there any permanent solution? And if am taking regestrone so is their any side effects? And would like to know what should be the date of taking medicine on next month if I had periods on 10 august?

Dr. Jyotsna Gupta
Gynecologist 16 yrs exp Delhi

taking regestrone everymonth is not the treatment.  get pcod profile done. consult a gynaec. start proper regular treatment so that hormones become normal. keep a watch on weight and diet.
Dr. Guninder kaur
Gynecologist 17 yrs exp Ghaziabad
The  treatment  you  r taking  is  absolutely  not  the  treatment  of  PCOD.you  have   to   reduce  weight  if  more.  and  change your  lifestyle.   treatment  is  very  different