Gynecologist
I am 28 years old and I started working in night shifts since last two months since than am only getting periods only for one day. Is this because my sleeping and eating schedules changed? or Is this something which is serious to worry. Please suggest.

Dr. Sarika Dahiphale
Infertility Specialist 12 yrs exp Pune

Keep menstrual calender for 3 month and if needed then go for ultrasound
Dr. Kuldeep Wagh
Gynecologist 13 yrs exp Pune

there is nothing to worry about. yes your lifestyle has changed and hence your periods have also changed. dont gain weight as that would cause more problems with your periods.
Dr. Disha Sridhar
Obstetrician 13 yrs exp Bangalore
It's a serious  hormone imbalance. If you  really want to know  the root cause of your problem and heal, please  read my blogs on www.truhealing.com or practo health  feeds. Hope that helps....