Gynecologist

Hi I am 28 years old, am married & have one son who is 5yrs old. I am working in a call center in night shifts and I am experiencing severe pain in the uterus simultaneously lower back pain in the body at the same time. What can be the result please suggest. Can this be something dangerous?

Doctor Answers (2) on Gynecologist

Dr. Kuldeep Wagh Pune | Gynecologist
THIS IS NOT RELATED TO YOUR UTERUS. WHAT YOU ARE FACING IS THE EFFECTS OF BAD POSTURE AND SITTING FOR LONG TIME IN THE SAME POSITION. YOU SHOULD CONSIDER CHANGING YOUR LIFE STYLE AND ADDING EXERCISE TO YOUR DAILY SCHEDULE. THAT WOULD POSSIBLY HELP
The pain may be in your bladder, which could be due to urine infection, if you are not drinking enough water and visiting the toilet often enough, due to the late shifts that you work. It could also be due to a pelvic infection, which is treatable with antibiotics. It may also be from stiff muscles, lower spine or the pelvic girdle, if you have to sit for hours in a particular posture, which may not be comfortable. This problem can be helped with painkillers, hot compress and adopting a favourable posture at work, Please see a doctor for assessment and treatment.