Gynec problem

Hi iam 31yt old female Suffered from PCOD problem took crisanta for 6months .I finished the course After the course i got periods 2times (without pill) and I have reduced weight by works out diet I have one query As I was told that after the course of crisanta also the periods will occur 2,3 times and after that the pill effect will go n periods will be irregular As I am reducing my weight My periods will continue normal n regular right Just wanted to know about this Awaiting positive response
views-icons 77 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (2) on Gynec problem

Dr. Disha Sridhar Bangalore | Gynecologist/Obstetrician
The OCpill you are taking can just mask your symptoms by making your periods look regular. It doesn't do anything to heal the body. So your periods may get worse after stopping the pill. And these pills have potential side effects. If you really want to know the root cause of your problem and heal it permanently, please read my blogs on www.truhealing.com. Hope that helps.
Dr. Kuldeep Wagh Pune | Gynecologist
PCOD is not a disease but change that has happened because of deranged lifestyle n stress. Although periods usually get normal after reducing weight but it's not a rule. The periods may continue to be irregular if u don't ovulate. Pregnancy is the complete solution. So accept the change in u. There is no need to take any medicines as all of them r hormonal