Gynec problem
Hi dr Iam 31yt old Iam hypothyroid and taking 100mg thyronorm I do have pcod problem aswell So 6months back my gynec had put me on crisanta and myocod I have already finished the course 2months back I got my period back on 10th of last month after finishing the entire course of crisanta (naturally got periods without crisanta) And now iam not taking any medication and I regularly hit gym.n fallow strict diet I have reduced 6kg in 2months I was jus wondering do I get my periods on dates as iam reducing my weight Plz I need ur answer for this

Hi there I understand your concern... The main issue in pcod is due to insulin insensitivity due to increased weight....there are chances of insulin become sensitized due to reduction of weight... I would suggest you to be in a regular fallow up with your gynaecologist they will guide you further.... Regards.