Gum bleeding
My gums are bleeding only in one specific location. I don't have sugar or cholesterol. Kindly suggest

Dr. Parag Shah
Dentist 14 yrs exp Mumbai

hi this is Dr. Parag Shah, localised gum bleeding maybe due to inflammation of the gums due to plaque , tartar or even food lodgement. left unattended it may complicate the problem. visit a dentist and he will be able to help you out.
Dr. Narpat Singh Rajput
Periodontist 9 yrs exp Mumbai
localised bleeding gums will be due to inflammation and bone loss in the concerned area it can be even due to presence of subgingival  calculus kindly see a periodontist.