Gum bleeding and bad brea
I consulted to a dentist abt my gum problem 8 month before but I am not able to cure it. I get bad odor though I brush my teeth twice a day, & what should I take against it.pls reply I'm suffering in this problem bcoz I can't talk normally bcoz day by day increasing more this problem

hello, I understand. You said you met a dentist regarding this before and you have seen no improvement in your condition. so kindly use vitamin- c tablets they ate chewable and really helpfull in these kinds of conditions along with this kind use a brush with soft bristles and do brush twice a day and also.use mouth wash you can use it three times a day. follow these and if these are not helpfull consult a dentist. Thank you