M having erections of my penis continuously please help and there is some problem jdndnskskddkdkdkkdkd
views-icons 141 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Neelima Deshpande
Sexologist 26 yrs exp Pune
Thank you for your question. If you are having an erection that does not subside and is also painful you may be suffering from a condition called priapism. This needs immediate attention from a urologist or andrologist. If the erections subside but return again frequently this can happen due to a severe infection causing pelvic congestion. Again you need to see a urologist as well as a specialist in skin and DVD to rule out sexually transmitted infection that has tracked up the genital tract. please do not hesitate to get help sooner rather than later
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?