Penis looses erection when inside vagina
I am healthy Individual. Recently married.its been 3 months we are trying to have sex. Yet first I used to have super erection and it would never go away. But she was so afraid and unaware of sex that, She used to scream or used push me away whenever I tried to insert. So I used to loose erection suddenly whenever she used to get afraid and start shouting. I confronted her 2, 3 times and told her it's normal and she also consulted and agreed. So some how I was able to penetrate once. But still she feels pain whenever I try to insert. My penis remain erected throught the  fore play without any problem . When I insert I don't feel any sensation on penis. So it turns of my erection. Is it my physical weekness or anxiousness. Now everytime I try I feel like I will loose it. Now it's tape recorder playing. And condom is huge turnoff whenever I put it on my erection goes aways. If I keep on doing foreplay my erection can remain full without even ejaculat. If I ejaculate also ot will be back.

First thing is it is due to anexity and nothing else and as ur wife will screem or shout u will loose ur erection did u ruptured her hymen i think no bcoz if the hymen had ruptured she will not feel so heavy pain so we can amnually rupture her hymen this can be done only by dr after the rupturing her hymen the pasaage will be easy for ur penis and she will also not feel any pain and ur erection will remain intact
consult me privately for more details
ur problem having 2 reason 1- stress/ tension/ anxity/ irritable/ depresion 2- medical as sex hormone etc better assess properly n plan treatment accordingaly rather than just blind treatment ur wife need some clarification about sex also