Growth seen on gum
A few days back I noticed a growth in my gums in my lower molar,I am a smoker and the growth is hard and painless,it is yellow in colour and I haven't had fever also,what should I do,is it something to be scared about

Don't get scared.Plz visit for consultation, as whatever diagnosis it may be, you certainly require dental care. ALL THE BEST.
Hi. No need to worry. You either have a periodontal abscess or a chronic localized gingival enlargement due to calculus. However check up is required to arrive at conclusion. Visit a nearby dentist for treatment. Regards
May be you don't have to be scared, but a thorough examination would be necessary for further treatment.