Growth problem
Sir I am P.komal of class 9 . I am facing a serious problem of height. I am the shortest in my whole class. So am afraid that in future there will be some side effects. Sir please consult me if I have to do tyriod test. Will I grow ever. Please tell me a solution

Hello.. Well my boy you are yet to attain your age of growth spurt where in your height will increase...don't worry at all..you have time till 21 to increase your height ..you don't have to try any tests nor tablets...please don't do any such things...you will gain your height...thank you
Dr. Prashant Kini
General Endocrinologist 11 yrs exp Mumbai
Check your tsh Also check your serum IGF 1 levels on fasting state